Santa Cruz Properties has been a trusted company within the community for nearly 30 years, and during this time, we have unlocked incredible opportunities for prospective landowners looking for the best owner-financed lots in Edinburg, Rio Grande Valley region, and beyond. Our experience lends itself to offering our customers access to their dream property and on a pathway toward a brighter future, regardless of their credit score.
Among the several great property opportunities available with Santa Cruz Properties, Los Ebanos Ranchitos located in Edinburg, TX offers great values on spectacular lots starting at $89,900, or monthly payments as low as $702 a month with fencing included. Our 10-acre tracts located on FM 886 just south of Sullivan City provides prospective owners with incredible access to excellent nearby amenities.
Emergency Facilities Near Los Ebanos Ranchitos
When emergencies happen, you want to be near medical facilities that offer world-class care. These hospitals are all located near Los Ebanos Ranchitos.
- Mission Regional Medical Center: 900 S. Bryan Rd, Mission, TX 78572, 16.9 miles.
- Starr County Memorial Hospital: 128 FM 3167, Rio Grande City, TX 78582, 21.8 miles.
- South Texas Health System McAllen: 301 W Expy 83, McAllen, TX 78503, 22.1 miles.
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital: 101 E Ridge Rd, McAllen, TX 78503, 22.4 miles.
Places of Interest In Edinburg and Its Surrounding Areas
Should you choose to call Los Ebanos Ranchitos your new home, take advantage of all the great things Edinburg and its surrounding areas have to offer its residents. You’ll definitely want to check out some of the nearby attractions, recreation, restaurants, and shopping destinations available.
- 1928 Southern Pacific Railroad Station (Edinburg Visitor Information Center): Rumored to be one of Edinburg’s most haunted locations, this is one of the four SP stations in the Valley built in Spanish Colonial Revival style in the late 1920s.
- Museum of South Texas History: 121 E. McIntyre St. Edinburg, Texas 78516 .
- Edinburg Municipal Waterparks: 123 E. Palm Drive. Admissions 956-381-5631.
- International Racetrack Association: 9 miles north on US 281 by the airport. 956-318-0355.
- Sheriff’s Posse Rodeo: 2 miles south on US 281, west on Wisconsin Rd.
- Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park: Located along the Rio Grande River in Hidalgo County 5 miles SW of Mission. Directions – From Mission, take US 83; continue west 2.5 miles on Loop 374, then south 2.6 miles on FM 2062. Enter on Park Road 43.
- Boca Chica State Park: Located in the Boca Chica Subdelta of the Rio Grande River in SE Cameron County near the east end of State Highway 4, 22.5 miles east of Brownsville.
- Lake El sal del Rey: 20 miles west of Raymondville, off Hwy 186.
- Delia’s Tamales: 3012 N. Closner Blvd., Edinburg, TX 78541
- Lucky Sushi Bar: 2115 W. Trenton Rd., Edinburg, TX 78539
- Trevino’s Restaurant: 1500 N. Closner Blvd., Edinburg, TX 78541
- Sidebar: 215 East University Drive Located within the Puig Business Center, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Snowbite: 500 N Jackson Rd Suite L2, Pharr, TX 78577
- Mesquite Grill: 2113 W Trenton Rd, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Texas Roadhouse: 501 E Trenton Rd, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Khan’s Grill: 1346 W University Dr, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House: 613 E Trenton Rd, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Coffee Zone: 1108 South McCall Road, Edinburg, TX 78539
- Karma Consignment Shop: 2001 N. 10th St., McAllen, TX 78501
- Maripoza Boutique: 6500 N 10th St., Ste H, McAllen, TX 78504
- Tandy’s Farm & Ranch Mart: 6015 N Expy 281, Edinburg, TX 78541
- Goliath Toys & Retro Games: 1128 W Monte Cristo Rd., Edinburg, TX 78541
- TJ Maxx: 443 E Trenton Rd., Edinburg, TX 78539
- The Orange Turtle: 4800 N 10th St., Ste C, McAllen, TX 78504
- Quips & Quotes: 5011 N 10th St., McAllen, TX 78504
- Target: 7400 N 10th St., McAllen, TX 78504
- Style + Grace: 4113 S Sugar Rd., Ste 1, Edinburg, TX 78539