As we get close to the end of 2021, it is now the perfect time to set new year goals. For many, investing in a dream commercial property for 2022 made the list, and Santa Cruz Properties can help.
With owner financed lots in Edinburg, Hidalgo County, Starr County, Robstown, Falfurrias, and East Texas, our fantastic team of qualified property experts will help you choose the best owner financed land to build a commercial property on, ensuring that you achieve your entrepreneurial dreams without the hassles of traditional lending!
But we know that the term “commercial property” can be a little vague, so to help you fully embrace your dream, here are eight different ideas to consider for your new commercial property for 2022!
8 Investment Ideas For Commercial Properties in 2022
1.Land: Owner financed land can be used for various agricultural reasons such as:
- Animal farms
2.Retail Commercial Properties: Building retail properties are great investment opportunities that can bring you good income. These include, but are not limited to:
- Regional malls
- Shopping centers
- Your creative shop
- Community retail centers
3.Multifamily Properties: Multifamily properties are commercial properties that include duplexes, triplexes, a quadruplex (or fourplex), townhomes, and apartment complexes. They are categorized as such:
- Townhouses: These are multi-floor homes that have their own individual entrances but share walls with neighboring townhouses.
- Duplex, Triplex, and Quadruplex Properties: These are essentially multifamily homes that share two to four units within the same building.
- Garden Apartments: These commercial properties are usually 3 or 4 stories high with 50 to about 400 units. They do not include elevators but may consist of shared yard and land spaces.
- Mid-Rise & High-Rise Apartments: These apartments are considered mid-rise to high-rise, including 12 or more stories. With continued growth, you may want to consider investing in the next mid-rise apartment in Edinburg!
4.Hotels: Open up the next Holiday Inn or Four Seasons Hotel! Your commercial property may be used as full-service, limited service, or extended stay hotels. Give tourists and guests a place to stay during their next visit to Edinburg.
5.Industrial: If you’re starting a new business in Edinburg and need a place to manufacture, assemble, and build your products, invest in building an industrial building today. These may range from:
- Heavy manufacturing: These buildings often include heavier machinery.
- Flex warehouse: These buildings are for industrial and office spaces.
- Light assembly: These buildings may consist of different manufacturing, assembly, and office spaces.
- Bulk warehouse: A bulk warehouse is perfect for a larger-scale business because of its size, usually 50,000-100,000 square feet. They can be used to store and distribute products.
6.Office Buildings: Turn your next commercial property into an office building. Consider the following types of office buildings to build in Edinburg:
- Central business district office buildings: These office buildings are typically closer to downtown.
- Suburban office buildings: Use your commercial property to build mid-rise office buildings further away from the city center.
7.Special or Other Uses: Get creative with the different ways you would like to use your commercial property:
- Sports fields
- Movie theatres
- Amusement parks
- Entertainment purposes
8.Mixed-Use: These commercial properties are usually a mix of office, residential, multifamily, retail, or industrial buildings. Here are a variety of ways you may utilize mixed-use property lots:
- Create a blend of apartment and retail shops.
- Use it as an assembly and office space under one roof.
- Think outside of the box with your commercial property in Edinburg, Texas.
[bctt tweet=”If you want to buy land and start on a new commercial property, reach out to us today to learn more about our properties for sale in Edinburg! via https://scprgv.com/ #SantaCruzProperties #CommercialProperties #EdinburgTX” via=”no”]
Buy Owner Financed Land From Santa Cruz Properties and Start the Commercial Property of Your Dreams!
There are many different reasons why you should consider investing in a commercial property. You have the chance to create the next big hotel, apartment building, or shop within your community!
Santa Cruz Properties helps people and new landowners secure the property they need with affordable owner financing options. Entrepreneurs looking for commercial properties for sale in Edinburg should contact us today.