For over 30 years, Santa Cruz Properties has been a trusted real estate developer, helping people achieve the property of their dreams! Regardless of your credit history, we will help you buy land for sale in Hardin County with our owner financing opportunities.
About Texas Pine Properties
Currently, Santa Cruz Properties has owner-financed properties for sale, especially throughout Hardin County, such as the Texas Pine Properties.
This property is located a few minutes away from Kountze, Texas, less than 2 miles from Village Creek. It is considered a prime location on FM 420, across from the Big Thicket National Preserve!
Texas Pine Properties starts at $29,900 for a 2-acre lot and $79,000 for a 10-acre tract. Our down payment plans are as follows:
- 2 Acres – $1,500 down payment, 10.9% APR, monthly payment is $268.32
- 5 Acres – $1,500 down payment 10.9% APR monthly payment is $551.75
- 10 Acres – $5,000 down payment 10.9% APR monthly payment is $707.64
Emergency Services Near Texas Pine Properties
In case of emergencies, the nearest hospitals and emergency facilities in Kountze, Texas are:
- Kountze Fire Department: (10.4 miles) 350 E Deer St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Kountze Family Medicine Clinic: (10.4 miles) 345 S Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Kountze Police Department: (10.8 miles) 345 S Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
Attractions in Kountze, Texas
If you’re considering Texas Pine Properties in Hardin County, then welcome to the city of Kountze, Texas. This humble place offers nearby attractions to Texas Pine Properties, such as:
- Kirby Hill House: (11 miles) Listed as a Texas Historic Landmark, Kirby Hill House offers murder mystery dinners and a gallery space for local artists to showcase their art. Located at 210 E Main St, Kountze, TX 77625.
- Ghost Road: (22 miles) Just west of Kountze, outside of Saratoga, you will find Ghost Road Scenic Drive, a 7.8 miles road known for its mysterious lights and unexplained phenomena.
- Big Thicket Preserve: (.4 mile) Located at FM 420, Kountze, TX 77625, this natural area is a perfect place to go hiking, paddling, and camping.
- Hike and Bike Trail: (.5 mile) It’s a perfect place to go biking with loved ones. It is located at 1618 FM 420, Kountze, TX 77625.
Restaurants in Kountze, Texas
Live close to the local eateries for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Kountze, Texas:
- Mama Jack’s: (10.3 miles) 215 S Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Caroline’s Quality & Quantity: (10.1 miles) 320 3rd St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Captain Ron’s Seafood: (10.3 miles) 300 S Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Krispy Krunchy Chicken: (9.9 miles) 620 N Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Moz Grill: (10.7 miles) 940 S Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
Grocery Stores in Kountze, Texas
Places to grab your essentials and grocery food items near Texas Pine Properties include:
- Strauss Food Mart: (9.8 miles) 1310 N Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Tejas Grocery Store: (9.8 miles) 1310 N Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625
- Shop-N-Go: (10.1 miles) 415 N Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625