Santa Cruz Properties takes pride in assisting entrepreneurs by providing them with owner-financed properties. We are a reliable Texas real estate developer and provide our clients with stunning lots throughout the state, such as Owassa Springs in Alamo, Texas.
If you are a realtor, builder, or contractor looking for a new business venture in an up-and-coming area, then Owassa Springs in Alamo, Texas, maybe just the place you are looking for.
About Owassa Springs
Santa Cruz Properties is selling half-acre owner financed properties in the city of Alamo, located in Hidalgo County, starting at $89,900. This subdivision offers fantastic lots that can lead to lucrative business revenue streams for builders or contractors looking to buy and build turnkey homes to sell later, or first-time land buyers looking to build their forever home.
Alamo is located in the southern part of Hidalgo County and is close to many local attractions, such as a birding center, and many local restaurants with authentic Mexican cuisine.
One of the most popular attractions near the area includes the Edinburg Scenic Wetlands and World Birding Center, which offers a 40-acre wetland oasis that allows you to watch wildlife year-round in a natural setting where butterflies and local birds roam free.
Because of the attractions listed above, these half-acre properties make an ideal location for homeowners looking to have a lot of amenities close by, making these lots a hot commodity that can net you quite an impressive ROI.
But that’s not all. There are plenty of other amenities nearby as well:
- Country cafe restaurants – 0.1 miles
- Kokito’s Chinese Restaurant – 350 ft
- El Parasol Snacks – 449 ft
- La Cabaña Pollos Asados – 0.2 miles
- Serranos Libra X Libra Bar and Grill – 0.5 miles
- Juniors Supermarket – 0.5 miles
- Fernandez Grocery Store – 2.4 miles
- My Grocery Store – 3.8 miles
- H-E-B – 3 miles
- Guajira Family Medical Clinic – 2.8 miles
- Edinburg Fire Department – 2.1 miles
- Police Department – 4.7 miles
- Edinburg Scenic Wetland and World Birding Center – 4.1 miles
- Memorial Park – 3.5 miles
- Freddy Gonzalez Memorial Splash Playground – 4.3 miles
- Museum of South Texas History – 2.1 miles
The Benefits of Buying Land in the Owassa Springs Subdivision in Alamo, Texas
Whether you’re a contractor, builder, or someone looking to invest money to make a profit, consider this:
- You have options to sell your lots to builders, or you can build on the lots you own to increase property value to then sell at a premium.
- The property is gated, which provides more of an appeal to those looking to buy or rent a home on your future property.
- You can also reserve some of the lands for renting, which can create a continuous revenue stream.