Land for Sale in Hidalgo County
If there’s one thing we hold close to heart at Santa Cruz Properties Ltd., it’s the history and relationship we’ve built and retained with our customers through the years. Since 1993, we’ve worked around the clock to excel in the development and financing of rural residential and agricultural use property. The foundations of our Hidalgo County company were designed with one goal in mind: to provide every family in our area the opportunity to be landowners.
At Santa Cruz Properties, we are fully devoted to delivering the efficiency, professionalism and personal approach you need. We are constantly looking to make land ownership in Hidalgo County not only possible, but also easy for those thinking it’s impossible.
Close to Everything
We understand that a great place to live is only great if it’s close to all the things you love and enjoy. This is the reason why making a home in Hidalgo County is one of the best decisions you can make!
If you’re looking for a night full of fun, friends and dancing, then the 17th Street Entertainment District in McAllen is exactly where you’ll want to be! But before you head out the door, you’ll want to make sure you’re dressed to impress! Get the hottest clothes and accessories at one of the many stores at La Plaza Mall and make sure you’re ready to have everyone’s eyes pointing right at you.
Maybe nightlife is not your cup of tea, but there are still plenty of things to do in Hidalgo County. Head out for a day at South Padre Island where you can swim, fish and boat while enjoying some of the most beautiful scenes around. Not a fan of the beach? Not a problem!
Go for a hike at Alamo’s Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge, Mission’s Bentsen State Park or Edinburg’s World Birding Center. To wind down, you and your friends can visit Flamingo Bowl for a few rounds of bowling or Pharr’s Main Event for food, laser tag, billiards and many other activities.
Cities You’ll LoveHidalgo County is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and the eighth-most populated in the State of Texas! With this booming population and all the exciting changes happening in our communities, you’d be crazy not to be part of it all. The best part about it is that, by moving to Hidalgo County, you’ll be able to enjoy the wonders that every city has to offer!
- McAllen – An amazing culture, active city life and an even livelier nightlife are just a few of the things that make this city such a popular destination for people from all over the Valley.
- Edinburg – The county seat and home to the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley as well as the Hidalgo County Courthouse.
- Mission – Known as the “Home of the Ruby Red Grapefruit” and often recognized as the home of legends such as Tom Landry, Mission is definitely where great things originate.
- Weslaco – Nestled right in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley, Weslaco is the gateway between everything our region has to offer.
- Pharr – With a huge population growth and an even bigger economic influx, Pharr has become one of the best destinations for fun, shopping and culture.
- Mercedes – Every year, thousands of shoppers rush to Mercedes to take advantage of the Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets. People often stick around to enjoy the fun and excitement of the Mercedes Livestock Show.