At Santa Cruz Properties, we’ve been in the business of helping new families build futures for quite some time now. Over the years, we’ve picked up vital information from our mover friends detailing when is the right time to plan, schedule, and move into a new home.
Choosing the right time not only makes the entire process easier but also puts some money back into your pocket. And the right time to consider a move is during the spring.#Moving is easy and less costly during the #spring vs summer and fall #SantaCruzProperties Click To Tweet
1. Spring Means Savings
Many a savvy, seasoned mover will agree that moving in the spring and autumn are the best times of the year to move into a new home. It is a well-known secret that many people tend to overlook because summer months tend to be preferred because school is out.
The benefits of moving during spring include:
- Competitive Pricing – Professional moving and truck rental companies offer lower rates than summer levels.
- Seasoned Movers – Professional moving companies tend to be understaffed during peak moving seasons. In response, they will often hire temporary helpers with potentially little experience in relocation. Since spring is an off-season, seasoned movers are more widely available.
- No Scheduling Conflicts – Mor people looking to move during the summer season means less available slots to help you. You won’t find this problem during the spring.
2. The Weather
Spring weather can be perfect for moving. Cooler temperatures than summer, sunny days, and brisk, gentle breezes make heavy lifting and packing all the more bearable.
While it may be a majority of sunny, delightful days, a handful of rainy days may await. It is always best to keep close attention to the weather forecast at least a week before and after moving day. This gives you one less thing to stress out about and the time to make adjustments to make a move a much safer experience.
Luckily, here in Edinburg, springtime temperatures average around 70 degrees Fahrenheit – not too cold and not too hot. It’s perfect weather to move into an owner-financed lot like the ones we offer here.
3. Spring is Quite Accommodating if You Have Children
Moving can be stressful enough as it is without having to worry about your children’s education.
Spring break is a great time for your children to pick up where they left off in their education, get moved in, and get acquainted with the new school. Moving in the spring time also ensures that you have plenty of time to settle the kids in to the new home before the next school year and holiday season begin.
4. Spring Time is the Best Time to Sell Your Old Home
It’s true. Springtime is the best time to sell your home for a handful of good reasons:
- Most people prefer to purchase a new home before the coming summer months so that they can be settled in by the arrival of summer.
- Spring cleaning ensures that homes look desirable, organized, and tidy.
- The beautiful weather, the accompanying spring flowers in bloom, and lush shrubbery can make a home more attractive, ensuring a great first impression.
In short, selling your old home in the spring is a quick and profitable way compared to selling it during other seasons.
5. Spring Means New Beginnings
Moving can mean many different things to many different people. It can be the end of a specific chapter in their personal book of life and the beginning of a brand new adventure.
At Santa Cruz Properties, we can make that possible with many of the owner-financed lots in Edinburg that we have. Close the “renting a place” chapter of your book, and turn to the next page of “owning land” – even if you have bad credit.
Santa Cruz Properties in the Rio Grande Valley Wants to Help You Bring in the New Spring Season With a Great Offer on Our Owner-Financed Lots.
The spring season brings in new, beautiful beginnings. Why not make a beginning of a beautiful partnership with Santa Cruz Properties this spring and contact us today at (956) 383-0868 for more information on the owner-financed lots we have available.