2017 is already here and people everywhere are planning out their future goals. There is one goal, however, that isn’t always on people’s minds, but it’s easy and can be very affordable. Make this year truly unforgettable by buying a plot of land in South Texas!
In and Around the Rio Grande Valley
South Texas is an area encompassing La Joya to South Padre Island. There are several cities, events, malls and attractions you can visit, and people come from all over the world. Each city has its own feel, restaurants, shopping areas and events that cater to different crowds:
- Edinburg – Edinburg Arts, Edinburg Scenic Wetlands & World Birding Center, Museum of South Texas History, RGV FC Toros Stadium and the future site of the Bert Ogden Arena and RGV’s first IMAX.
- McAllen – International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS), Quinta Mazatlán Nature and Birding Center, McAllen Convention Center, a skating rink, La Plaza Mall and future site of Dave & Buster’s.
- Pharr – Main Event Entertainment, Cinemark Pharr Town Center and Pharr Aquatic Center.
- Mission – Pepsi Sports Park, Hike and Bike Trails, National Butterfly Center and Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park
- Weslaco – Valley Nature Center, Estero Llano Grande State Park
- Brownsville – Gladys Porter Zoo, Boca Chica State Park and the Children’s Museum of Brownsville.
- South Padre Island – miles of beaches, horseback riding, jet skiing, dolphin watching, skydiving, Schlitterbahn Beach Resort & Waterpark and much more.
There are several cities not mentioned in South Texas like Alamo, San Juan, San Benito, Sharyland and others that also have their own museums, attractions and businesses. All throughout the Rio Grande Valley, there is something for everyone!
How Easy is it to Buy Land?
With so much to do here, over one million people have chosen to call the Rio Grande Valley home. If you love South Texas, you might have looked around at land prices.
At Santa Cruz Properties, we make it easy to buy land. We want people from every walk of life to have the opportunity to own the land of their dreams. That’s why we have some of the lowest prices in South Texas with half-acre plots to 10+ acres for sale. There’s no dealing with banks, credit scores, credit history or citizenship status. All you need are two forms of ID and a down payment.
You don’t have to deal with any bank loans. At Santa Cruz Properties, we work with you and your budget to find the piece of land that you need. That’s why we offer owner financing!
What Size of Land is Right for You?
The amount of land that you need is all up to you. If you’re not sure what to look for, that’s okay! At Santa Cruz Properties, we will help you however we can. No matter which of our residential properties you choose, you’ll be equipped with electricity and water. We also install escrow tanks so you have nothing to worry about except paying to set up your utilities. All you have to do is decide how many acres you want!
With plenty of land available in South Texas, you can own lots of different sizes! Before starting your land search, ask yourself these questions:
- What am I going to use this land for?
- Do I plan to build in the future?
- Is my family going to expand?
- Are my neighbors too close?
- Is this a growing neighborhood?
You can find more details on whichever plot of land suits you by clicking here.
Helping You Even After Your Purchase
What do you do after you buy land? First, you might think about how to get settled in. Don’t worry, we’ll help you. At the closing purchase, we’ll provide you with a Purchaser’s Checklist that has everything you’ll need to get started, including setting up your address, utilities and providing you with building permit contacts. We are with you even after a purchase because you automatically become a part of the Santa Cruz family after signing on that dotted line.
Get Started Today
Santa Cruz Properties has been selling land in the RGV for over 20 years. We have created over 60 rural residential subdivisions all over Hidalgo, Cameron and Starr counties and strongly believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to own land. Find out more about our services by contacting us today!