When you decide to use Santa Cruz Properties to help you find the lot of you dreams, you are getting one step further to making that goal a reality. Because we owner finance our land, families and customers who have had trouble getting a mortgage have a new found hope, and our processes to ownership are quick, efficient, and simple.
Our Santa Cruz Properties team is completely devoted to providing the best care and land ownership opportunities for families in Hidalgo and Starr County. We’ll be with you every step of the way and will offer the best guidance and advice to ensure you make the best decision for your family.#Dream of owning #land? #SantaCruzProperties owner financing options can make that a reality Click To Tweet
Don’t wait any longer to call yourself the proud owner of your very own property.
Getting Started is Easy
If you’ve attempted to get a mortgage loan through a bank, you know that the process can be long and quite expensive. Besides having great credit you need to be able to have a sufficient lump sum to put money down, plenty of cash on hand for the all the closing costs and moving expenses, and a bundle of forms and papers including month’s worth of pay stubs, copies of W-2s from previous years, months of bank statements, proof of homeowners insurance – and much more.
At Santa Cruz Properties we simplify the process to help those who do not have the means to meet all the traditional requirements. In order to start the process with us, we only require a few things:
- Two current forms of identification including:
- A valid Texas Drivers License or Identification card
- A valid passport
- A valid social security card
- A birth certificate from your country of origin
- Down payment and other applicable fees
If it seems uncomplicated, it’s because it is.
Making the Right Decision: How Much Land Do You Need?
Another major goal of ours at Santa Cruz Properties isn’t only to get you into the land of your own but to make sure that it meets your needs and budget.
Our team of experts will help you figure out the specifics and find a lot that best suits your expectations. A few things to consider when deciding on the lot size you need include:
- Zoning designations and requirements. This can greatly affect the type of home you build or even how you will use the land (if you’re thinking about using some of it for farming for instance).
- This second point ties into our first. You will want to think thoroughly about the purpose of your land and how big you would like your home. Are you planning on building a 5-bedroom estate complete with pool, garden, and farming area? Even if that’s your goal 7-years down the road, you’ll still want to plan for this space.If you’re planning on something a little more modest (and no farming), a ½ acre can be sufficient. Or perhaps you would like to have a few cows and chickens, then you’ll need more land – and zoning will play a role in this as well.Keep in mind your quality of life expectations too. Do you mind having farming neighbors and the smells that come with it? Or perhaps you love the country setting but prefer to live a little closer to the city. All of this needs to be taken into consideration to help you make the best decision.
- The size of your home is going to affect how much land you need. Do you want a big backyard? Or do you prefer to have a larger front yard? Once again, keep in mind zoning regulations and how far you need to build back from the road. If you own land off a major roadway remember that the county may have the right to use some of your property.
- How far away (or close) do you want to live to your neighbors? You are likely to want a decent level of privacy so calculate that space and add that to the total land area.
- It’s worth noting that a water meter and septic tank are included with all residential lots Santa Cruz Properties sales. However, on property that is 10 acres or larger, you will be responsible for these utilities. So take into consideration the added costs of these utilities and how far you will want to build your home away from them.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to go at this alone. Santa Cruz Properties will work with you to understand your own housing needs and the amount of acres you need to build your dream home.
A Few Answers to Questions You Might Have
We completely understand that purchasing land is an exciting time and you will be eager to get onto your new property. But you might also have a few questions that need answering including:
- How soon can I move in? Once you have the right permits and water and electricity have been installed you are ready to go.
- Can I use another lender?If you find a property that’s right for you, feel free to use another lender that best meets your needs. However, we are always here for you with our owner financing options.
- When is my first payment due?Your first payment is due 30 days after your closing date.
- What are my payment options? Santa Cruz Properties ONLY accepts payment through money orders, personal checks or cashier’s checks. You can make payment via mail or directly at our office in Edinburg.
Please feel free to visit our FAQ page for more information.
We make dreams come true. Contact Santa Cruz Properties today to find out more about our owner financed properties in Edinburg.
Santa Cruz Properties wants to make your dream a reality. We will help ensure that the legal aspects of the loan are properly in place and that the land is ready for you to begin building on.
At Santa Cruz Properties, your satisfaction is our priority.